Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Uwajimystery #22

Kasugai Peanut & You

This weeks Uwajimystery is Kasugai Peanut & You.

Wait, wait what? You? You mean me? What do you want with me?

I'm guessing the me in this equation is suppose to eat that. I don't remember agreeing to this and your assumptions are a bit rude and forthcoming.


It can't look that strange on the inside right? Oh wait, it does.


Even picking out the sardines and shrimp cakes I'm not really sure I want to dive into the rest of it. I feel a little cheated by the way too, only three shrimp cakes and maybe 5 and a half sardines? Come on. Where is the rest of that one sardine, there's only a head left.


Would I recommend you try this? Hey, if what you see makes your mouth water have at it. I thought it looked, smelled, and tasted a bit to fishy for my liking.

Previous Uwajimysteries

No comments:

Post a Comment