Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Uwajimystery #21


Shrimp Sandwich Pocket

This weeks Uwajimystery is one that almost killed me. I had plans to film myself eating this weeks item until I discovered something about it just before I dug in. Before we get to that lets start with an introduction.


Yep, shrimp sandwich pocket, ready to eat.



I thought it looked innocent enough and I was even prepared to eat it until I glanced at the expiration date. See that up there? EXP 2010 07 29 Yea, this is March of 2011 right? I thought so. I found this item sitting on top of the bread shelf in what even at the time I though seemed like an odd place. Now I'm starting to wonder if someone maybe back in July was carting the box of these off to the dumpster when they became distracted, set the box on top of the shelf and forgot about them. Needless to say I just threw it away. Sorry you weren't able to watch me eat this weeks Uwajimystery but thank god I dodged this bullet, who knows what would have happened if I had eaten six month old expired shrimp.


Previous Uwajimysteries

No comments:

Post a Comment