Thursday, March 31, 2011

What I'm Up To

Squares²

Well I've been cutting out a bunch of squares the past I can't remember how many days. I decided to document myself cutting out a few so you could share in the process. I filmed it from every possible angle so you get the whole idea.


It just goes on and on. Then once they are cut out they are sanded true, but that's another time lapse for another day. You tend to get into a trance and just go on auto pilot. I guess it's kind of dangerous getting into a trance with the band saw right there but I still have all my fingers and thumbs, I think, yep still there. The day can go by pretty quick if you have some good music or an audio book to listen to. There is still a bunch more of these squares that need to be cut out so hopefully I don't go crazy before I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment