Monday, March 1, 2010

Uwajimystery #3

Peanuts With Soup



Yes peanuts, and yes, with soup. I'm assuming its peanut soup. I like peanuts in various forms but I have never had it in soup form. This can is about the same size as a pop can and has a plastic lid with its own little special surprise.



It comes with its own little fold up spoon. Although its not a soup spoon.



So I was curious as to just what Peanuts with soup would look like. Well it pretty much looks like the description. Its some peanuts in some soup.



Now when I first took a spoonful of this I was sort of expecting a peanut texture. The peanuts still look fully intact and I expected them to be a little crunchy like a peanut should be. It was the exact opposite. They pretty much fall apart in your mouth, they are the softest peanuts I have ever had. It doesn't taste strange, mostly just like peanuts. The soup is a bit sweet so I'm not sure what part of what meal your suppose to eat this with. I think they should change the name to 'Soup with a few Peanuts'. Most of the peanuts float at the surface and only make up about a quarter of the volume, the rest is just the sweet soupy peanutty soup. I guess I would eat this again if it was offered to me. I don't think I will buy it again. Its a bit to strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment