Monday, June 7, 2010

Uwajimystery #12


Boss First Class

This weeks uwajimystery is a coffee drink called Boss First Class. First off I'm not sure I'm good enough to drink this and I'm a little surprised they even let me buy it. There are many other assorted Boss coffee drinks that I could choose from but I though that I might go ahead and try something out of my league. I figured why not? I should live a little and experence the finer things in life for once.


I'm assuming the F stands for fancy.


It smells and looks just as one would assume, fancy. I was a little worried because the can does say keep refrigerated and it was just sitting on a shelf in the store but I guessed something as high class as this does not need to follow the rules or basic food handling laws. Not like those other lesser coffee drinks.


So I took a sip and while I was waiting for my door to be kicked down for intruding past the curtain in to the realm of first class I analyzed the flavors waltzing across my tongue. It tastes exactly like Bayview Manner coffee. That is to say that it tastes like watered down coffee. A little disappointing, I thought maybe for a brief moment that this drink might change me and I might develop a more refined vocabulary or invest in the stock market or hire a lobbyist. Alas, its just another crappy coffee drink.

Enjoy,

1 comment: