Monday, February 22, 2010

Uwajimystery #2



So for this weeks Uwajimystery I found a tasty Grass Jelly Drink. At first I was a little unsure if it was something I had to prepare or all you did was open the pop can top of the thick steel can and drink. The picture displays a thick jelly filled glass, yet it also has a straw.



So it was mostly liquid inside and then towards then end of pouring it into a glass all sorts of little chunky bits started plopping out. Very appetizing. The chunky bits seemed to become clogged in the narrow opening of the can. I tried to get most of it out but there was still some that refused to leave and I was more then happy to let them be.

I bought the Lychee flavor because I have had lychee before and I sort of like it. The first wiff of this stuff did not smell too much like lychee. It smelled more like the juice that is left over in a can of black olives. It sort of looks like the juice that is lift over in a can of black olives. More so it even tastes like the juice that is left over in a can of black olives, but with little floaty chunky bits of flavorless gelatin. I guess there is some small trace of a mint flavor to the jelly, not much else though. I guess if you like to chew what you drink this might be the beverage for you, otherwise I would avoid.



Mmmmm, just look at all those tasty floaty bits. I'm going to go barf now.

No comments:

Post a Comment