Monday, February 15, 2010

Uwajimystery #1


For the first Uwajimystery I am going to write about an item I found a few months back. Collon, yes Collon.

Collon comes in four choices of flavors, Green Tea Collon, Strawberry Collon, Cream Filled Collon, and Chocolate Collon. I only tried the Green Tea Collon and the Strawberry Collon, I thought Strawberry Collon was fairly good. I bet Chocolate Collon is really good. They are bacially a crispy wafer with a cream filling.

How they came up with the name I'm not sure. Don't these companies have some sort of representative checking to see if the name of their product is too close to something you would not want to associate with a tasty treat.

I guess you could enjoy your Collon with some Asse and and finish it off with a Plopp.

3 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. love the last sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, i'm working on your etsy banner. would you like me to designer a banner for your blog too? i feel like 2 designs would be worth one of your necklaces. I would feel guilty trading just one banner design for a necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure that sounds good. I'm still not sure if I'm settled on a name though. What do you think of what I have now? I might try and come up with something shorter and catchy.

    ReplyDelete