Monday, June 28, 2010

Uwajimystery #15

Durian Flavour Wafer

Hua-Hua-Huaaaaaaaaaa Oh god hgrabrillll-whoaaaapfff-ahhhfuuuuuck. Best describes this weeks Uwajimystery. It is actually another Hmart item but I'm sure you could probably find it at Uwajimyaya.
Hang on a second, the package is still open across the room and I can catch wafting smells every now and then. Ok, so Durian Wafers, now I thought Durian Chips was pretty bad, and I did state that I thought Durian Flavoring probably did not exist. This product does in fact have Durian Flavoring, which is worse then actual Durian. God the smell is still on my fingers I need to go wash my hands. I just don't understand this stuff, the smell just penetrates and sticks in my nose. I'm still just not sure on the smell I can't get over the sweet sour fowl smell. At first you notice the sweet, and your like hmmm, then your like, wait, what the, ahhh oh god, what the hell was that. It does this every time, it draws you in with its sweet smell then bends you over and has it's way with you.


Instead of Durian Flavour they could have substituted month old bong water and gotten the same results.


I don't want to do this anymore.


Just keep telling yourself it's only a vanilla wafer. I did eat one whole wafer. I regret eating one whole wafer. This is by far the second worse thing I have ever eaten, the Mochi-Choco Cheese Pie is still by far the worse. If you think I'm being over dramatic or hamming it up check out these other reviews here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment