Monday, April 12, 2010

Uwajimystery #8

Cheese Pie


Why do I do this to myself. There is no simple way to start off this weeks Uwajimystery other then saying this is by far the worst thing I have ever eaten. Frickin' cheese pie. I knew when I bought it that there was no way in hell that it would taste at all good but I had no idea how bad it would actually taste.


Yes, that is cheese and yes that is chocolate.


Do I even half to explain myself? CHEESE AND CHOCOLATE WTF!!?!


It looks innocent enough and even somewhat edible, don't fall for it.


How can I explain what eating this is like... It tastes like cheese wiz that has been spread on a chocolate bar. Your initial reaction is somewhat trying to understand just what the hell is in your mouth, then it hits you. The most god awful combination anyone could come up with. Why God Why? After spitting out and rinsing out my mouth over and over again I almost felt like crying. I felt violated. That taste would not leave my mouth. I think along with of worrying about all the lead that China is putting in toys we should also ask why the hell they are putting cheese in our chocolate.

Here is a video of John eating it for the first time.



For the love of god do not eat this. You have been warned.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah graced us with the Cheese-mochi-choco treats that you so lovingly gifted to her. I took up the challenge. I am only guessing my facial expression was the same as john's. gross. the japanese like to get "creative" with their treats. thanks for the laugh. best blog on this...err...treat. LOL

    ReplyDelete