Monday, March 8, 2010

Uwajimystery #4



Pocari Sweat, It's got electrolytes.

This weeks Uwajimystery is an item I bought last summer but never got around to trying, Pocari Sweat. Who is Pocari and why is he selling his sweat? I'm not sure. I guess its some kind of gatorade type drink.


I originally bought this in a big bottle and left it in John's studio where it was eventually thrown out. All I could find when I went to look for it again was a powder mix. The powder is white and looks like sugar, not really any smell and just tastes sweet. I was not sure what the right water to powder mixture was so I just guessed. 

 


Not much to it, it dissolves fairly clear. The taste is similar to Fresca, only without any carbonation. So I guess it tastes like flat Fresca. A bit fruity with some lime/lemon taste. Not bad, not all that good. There is also a slight medicine or vitamin like aftertaste to it as well. Would I buy sweat again? No, I'll stick with water.

Check out this weird commercial for it.


Why does she look down her shirt? What exactly is this drink suppose to do for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment