Monday, February 14, 2011

Uwajimystery #19

Sedutive Monkey Cookies

This weeks Uwajimystery is Zooland Printed Biscuits. Or what I like to call them, Seductive Monkey Cookies. Why? Well look.


Look at that come hither look. That monkeys eyes are saying "Heeey, you want some... cookies?"


You know you do. Tiger.

It even gives you a little game to play on the back. I'd bet if you name was on the left there you would be drawing a beeline up to that Monkey. I don't blame you, how could you resist.


The biscuits themselves are just as described, printed. The animals you have are hippo, leopard, bear, rabbit, monkey, camel, fox, racoon, parrot, cat, panda, rhinoceros, koala, tiger, dog, vulture, alligator, elephant, and rat. Mmmm, rat.


I would have to say that the panda is my favorite. Only because he seems to be the only one who knows what's coming to him.


They taste similar to Animal Crackers. Not as good as the real thing, but close. The only thing they have going for 'em is that I can't remember when Animal Crackers ever turned me on.

Previous Uwajimysteries

No comments:

Post a Comment