Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pictures

Canon Ae-1

Here are some pictures from my canon ae-1. I started this roll while I was down in Seaside but half the pictures I took there were washed out when my camera accidentally opened as I was putting it in my bag. It left the rest of the pictures slightly washed out but still ok.

Here is a photo of the bathtub that was hanging out next to the deck at the house I stayed at. Tillamook head is hidden from view in the background making it seem like this could have been taken out in the grasslands somewhere.

Tub

Here are some pictures of stuff on the beach.

Bone in the sand

Log on the beach

Trail

Then I finished off the roll down in the studio today.

Squares

Studio

Studio door

I love taking pictures with this camera, and it seems like I mostly like holding it vertical. It can be a bit pricey though, an average roll to buy and have developed costs about $20 bucks. Then you have the gamble of them not coming out. That is one of the fun aspects of taking pictures with it though, taking a picture is a much more calculated approach then a digital camera. You have to make sure everything is right the first time because you cant review what you just shot to make adjustments. I think if anyone wants to become a better photographer is would be a good idea to spend some time with a manual film camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment