Monday, February 28, 2011

Settlement Sunday #7


For this weeks Settlement Sunday I decided to choose something from the breakfast side of the book. There is a large section on everything and anything you can do with eggs. Some seem a little strange but the one I decided on looked really tasty, Eggs A La Columbus. It's basically an eggs cooked inside of a bell pepper. I'm guessing the Columbus part might be referencing the bell peppers as ships? Maybe, I don't know. I couldn't find any reference to this recipe anywhere online.

Here's how it went together.


I must say I was surprised how simple, quick, easy, and especially how good this dish was. It really is amazing. It has endless possibilities also, you could throw anything you like in there along with your eggs. This is definatly something I will be making more often.

Here are a few more recipes from the egg section.




I also just found that Google has a similar version of the Settlement Cook Book online free to view, you can go look through it and find some amazing recipes here.

Previous Settlement Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment