Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photos


Non-Sign II Photos

The photos I took of Non-Sign II have sort of been plastered all over the web. I never really expected them to be shared so much as when I took them they were just sort of quick hurried shots I took hand-held walking around the piece. They have been shared on countless blogs and online magazines and I have also been contacted by a few magazines that wanted to publish a few in the articles they are doing on the sculpture. This isn't the first time some of my photos have been published but this is the most popular some of my photos have been.

These are the Magazines that my photos have been or will be published in.

Creative Review
Seattle Magazine
Azure
Clear
Geez

These are just a few of the online magazines and blogs that have used my photos. There are hundreds more but this is all I really wanted to go through. If you type in Non-Sign II into google and look at the images you will see all my photos linking to all the different sites.

Coastline Journal
Yslandia
Digital Transfer
Spanaki
Ruby Boutique
Cube Me
Co.Design
Today and Tomorrow
Unurth Street Art
Design Boom
The Sly Oyster
Architechnophilia
We Heart
Take Part
Green Diary
Imaginary Foundation
Base Now
Phaidon
Character Approved
We Waste Time
Texture Culture
Violence Visual
Wine and Bowties
Who's Next Blog
Urban Taster
Magical Urbanism
and on, and on, and on.

It's nice to have so much attention and interest in the sculpture and right now my photos are really the only ones of the piece out there. I still want to go and photograph this piece more and also get some night shots. The sculpture also changes a lot with what the sky is like behind it and I would like to get a few shots showing a range from clear to what I have already.

Thanks to those who shared my photos, a special thanks to those who acknowledged me as the source somewhere, and a extra special thanks to the few who actually paid me something to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment