Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pictures


Wawona and More

Here are some picture I took last week of some more of the pieces of the Wawona as well as some other random picture.

There is a before and after shot of the planking when we pressure washed it to get all the dirt and paint off.

Wawona Planking

Wawona Planking

Some of the wood has some really great color to it, in one spot we could also see where some sort of repair had been made.

Wawona Planking

Wawona Planking

IMG_6417

Wawona Planking

I also had my Canon Ae-1 with me taking some pictures. I sort of have an ongoing series of documenting the transition of the kitchen space using my ae-1 and then taping the pictures up so you can see all the different projects have been worked on in that space. I'll try and remember to get some pictures of those as well. If you look hard in this first picture you can see one of those pictures taped up on the hood vent.

These are some of the larger frame sections before we took them out and cleaned them up.

Wawona Frame Sections

Some of the planking stacked up.

Wawona Planking

This scooter gets moved around a lot in the space, it was left by a precious user of the space and were not really sure what to do with it.
\
Abandoned Scooter

Then there are just other random shots.

Wawona Frame Section

Wawona Frame Sections

Wawona Frame Sections

Then there are other random shots that have nothing to do with the Wawona, there mostly of my desk from when I was just trying to use up the rest of the roll.

Lamp Over My Desk

Tools On My Desk

Bells Above My Desk

Bit Holder On My Desk

That's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment