Monday, February 14, 2011

Settlement Sunday #5.5

More Valentines Recipes

I thought I would share some more recipes for you from the Settlement cook book that could possibly be used for Valentines day. I mentioned a recipe for chocolate balls and sausage in the last post and I want to share the recipe rather then just having the mention of it dangling out there.

As you can see there are two recipes for Chocolate balls.


You could either have date sausage or chocolate sausage, or just have both. The recipe for chocolate sausage is also the same recipe if you want to make chocolate poop.


Then you can finish it off with some nut creams.


Most of these recipes have really nothing to do with Valentines day, except if you're 12 I suppose. Nonetheless they would be some good sweets to make for someone you know that is sweet. If you want to go big though you should prepare the entire St. Valentines Day menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment