Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

A Year In Review

Well it's been a long year chaulked full of stuff. The beginning of this year is when I started to get more involved with posting the things I do online. This post will review just what I have done in 2010 using links to those things I posted. Click away.

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
  • I helped install Lead Pencil Studio's Ramp Drawings at a new library in Bellevue.
  • I took a hike.
  • I gave away the bells.
  • I made a new lens for my camera.
October
  • I got a new welding hood.
  • I saw this.
  • I spent 2 weeks up in Blaine installing Lead Pencil Studio's border sculpture Non-Sign II. Here is the video, and some pictures, and more stuff.
  • I came upon this in the middle of the night.
November
December 
Man when you write it all out that was a lot for one year. I'm sure I'm probably missing a few things as well, but these are at least some of the major things I did or saw in 2010. By far this was the best 2010 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment