Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thrifty #1



I found a old school projector at value village last week. Its a School Master 300 series with remote, that about all I know about it. I could not find to much info online about it. Everything still works great and it even came with its own storage box. You have to load each slide individually, this is not a carousel slide projector. Also you can load a film strip and with each press of the button it pulls the film through to the next slide. I'm not sure you can even order slide film this way anymore. I put some of my slides and film strips through and it works quite well. I love old machines like this, there is something about the simplicity of design and also the quality of its construction. I doubt any slide projector built today will last as long as this one has. I'm going to try and come up with some creative ideas I can use this for. I think it was a great find for only $11.99

You can see some more photos of this find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment