Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Changing names

I'm still not settled on the name for my blog. Maybe its something that I change often and never quite settle on something. Maybe one day I will find that perfect string of words that perfectly describe what I'm about. I'm still not sure what my blog is about, I guess its about me and what makes up my life.

I think "Drifting thoughts of an aimless wanderer" is a bit to long and maybe to poetic. My thoughts are drifting but my posts are more about what is going on in my life and what I'm up to. Aimless wandering is sort of repetitive because wandering is suppose to be aimless. I guess this name has sort of worn off on me and its time for a change.

I think I am going to try "My Autonomous Life" for a while and see how that feels. I think it describes more of what I am doing. My life is mostly autonomous and this blog is about the only outlet for people to see what goes on during an average day of my life.

What say you few people who read this? Do you few people who read it even care what it's called? Anyone out there? Maybe I should call it 'Man Talking To A Wall'.

No comments:

Post a Comment