Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What I'm up to.

Work

All I have been really up to is work and work and more work. I'm working on finishing two projects for two different artist right now. One when I finish it I will be driving it to New York and helping install it. The other project will sit for a few months before it will be installed up at the border crossing in Blaine. So much to do in so little time. Its good I have a lot of work now because after may 15th I probably will not have any set work until some time in June. The next few weeks will pretty much consist of 10 and 15 hour days every day, then drive out to New York and work for a few more long days installing then have a few days to explore the city, then fly back home and start working on stuff for my etsy shop the next few weeks after that. Busy, but I'm doing stuff I enjoy so its not all that bad.

Here are some pictures of the project I'm working on for Lead Pencil Studio. You can read more about this project Here and Here.


So we have all the large sections done. All that is left to do is finish a smaller section and then stitch together some of the pieces. If you look at the pieces there the one on the right is the center the second and fourth pieces are the sides and the third and fifth pieces will sit on top of those side pieces. Hopefully they fit together. 


Also sitting in the yard are some benches that will be installed along 12th ave in the next months or so. They are actually carved out of old street curbs from around Seattle.You can see one there in the foreground and the rest in the background with their stands sitting in the middle.


No comments:

Post a Comment