Friday, April 23, 2010

Currently Listening To


Song Of The Moment

I heard this song while working at John's a while back and it has slowly become my favorite song of the moment. It took me a while to discover just what this song was. John had it on a burned cd that was only marked FEB. He didn't know what the song was. It wasn't until this morning when I heard another song from this band that I discovered who played it. Its the song "Curs in the weeds" by the band Horse Feathers from Portland. I love the cello and especially the fiddle in this song. I'll probably play this out in a week or so then I wont be able to listen to it for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't you just ask me what it was? I've had that album for about a year. I think this is the best song on the album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I would have been like "Do you know that song that goes Do Det En Do, Do Det En Do Doot?" and then you would have been like "what?" then I would have been like "You know it goes like Do Det En Do, Do Det En Do" and then you would have been like "no"

    ReplyDelete