Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I'm Up To

ETSY ETSY ETSY

I've been filling up my shop with new lens pendants this week, go check them out HERE and snag one while they are still on sale. I'm also going to be posting some new wood rings I've been making and also some more chainmail bracelets.

There is one piece that I've been working on and off for a while now is starting to near its completion. Here is a little sneak peak at all its pieces.


It consists of three lenses, two hand machined copper covers, one wood housing and one spring loaded fully functional aperture taken from an old camera lens.

You will be able to look through the center at a fish eye view of the world through the three lenses and then be able to slide the aperture to your choosing, or just click away like you're taking pictures.


I'll probably have this one finished within a week or so, assuming I don't run into any problems. I have a few more apertures like this one from old lenses but I'm not sure if I will make more of these. I'll just wait and see how well this one is received. What say you? Is this something you can imagine yourself wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment