Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I'm Up To

Bells

I'm helping Lead Pencil Studio with their temporary instillation they have at Seattle Center this summer, you can read about it here. For the most part I have been painting, drilling and tying bells, hundred and hundreds of bells. We have about 2 weeks to finish before we install. 

Annie and Daniel are in New York right now so we have been keeping in touch through pictures and videos showing them how we are progressing. I think I may do a time lapse of us working  if I can bring myself around to doing it because I already have a bunch of other time lapses I need to put together. For now you can see a preview of this project from the pictures and videos I have taken to send to A&D.

You can see the pictures here.

Here are some videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment