Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Recomend You Watch

Where the Wild Things Are

I finally got around to watching Where the Wild Things Are. I'm not sure what took me so long but now I'm a little disappointing I did wait so long to watch it. This movie is simply amazing. The visuals are just beyond belief. There are a lot of artistic elements throughout the film and some pay homage to artists work like Andy Goldsworthy. I would have loved to work on this film and helped build some of these sets if only to be apart of this world for only for a few days. This movie, like the book, sparks the imagination. I remember the first time I watched the trailer for this movie, probably one of the greatest trailers ever.


We need more movies like this and less movies that simply dumb kids down. It seems like kids have less creativity and imagination these days. Here is a good article on that.

I highly recommend this movie if you have not seen it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment