Thursday, December 23, 2010

View Count

Super Titi View Count

I've posted a number of videos to Youtube, most of which I post in this blog. After I post a video I never really check on it, I basically use Youtube as a video hosting site for this blog. Well recently I was looking at the view counts of my videos and one stood out with an unusually high number of views. That video is my Super Titi video from the blog post I did about it. Currently the video I made for that post has 4,533 views.

Here is the video


There are also a number of comments on this video that are all in French, here they are with a google translation along with them.
Ou est l'intérêt de poster ce genre de vidéo ? - Or is the point of posting this kind of video?
Mais pk maitre sa sur YouTube - But his master pk YouTube
Mais pourquoi ne pas savoir écrire français - But why could not write French
MDR ! - LOL!
 From what I can figure my video must come up when people are looking for this guy.


I guess he's some French douche bag that pranks people when they litter?

No comments:

Post a Comment