Friday, July 23, 2010

What I'm Up To

Wood Paint Buy?
(would it?)
So I'm making a bar top for this guy that's been shaking up with my sister. I'm using scrap pieces from Andy's guitar shop which I went down to pick up this morning. I'm going to make it out of a combination of alder and ash, butcher block style ranging in thickness of 2 to 4 inches.

Here are the rough pieces.


And here are the remains of the day.


More pictures of this project to come.

Another project I've been working on is painting Daniels truck. Here is a before.


And after a few cans of spray paint.


My etsy relaunch is still coming along but it's been put on hold until next week when I have more time. I'm gong down to Astoria this weekend to do some work for friends of Annie and Daniel. I should get back on Sunday and plan on posting more items on Monday and also plan on a few jewelry giveaways in the next few weeks. I'm also going to finish the cross country time lapse here in the next few days now that I finally got some pictures from Moorea. A lot going on right now.

Another thing, I'm selling this Jewelry display cabinet for Annie and Daniel. They had it for a show and it's just been collecting dust in the shop.


I'll give you people(or person) reading out there first dibs before I post it on craigslist. Price is negotiable, will consider interesting trades, or food, spicy ok.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the bar top's progress :)I'll also be on the watch for the give away...I'll blog about it and post something on FB to help draw some new peeps to your shop.

    ReplyDelete