Monday, April 18, 2011

Uwajimystery #23

S.S.D.D.

This weeks Uwajimystery is well, crap. I did a post before on an item that looked a lot like dog poop, but what I found now is... well just have a look for yourself.


I don't know what it says but I can think of a few things to describe it as. It's not even close to looking appetizing. If you're going to make something turd shaped don't make it brown and sticky looking.

Looking at the package it's a little hard to tell just what this crap will taste like. The ingredients give some hints.


Opening the package I immediately get a hint of brown sugar, then looking in you see a pile of turds sitting there.


Not only do they look funny, they taste funny as well. The brown sugar and caramel are a little strong and the along with the black sesame seed it is an odd combination. I have to say I don't give it my endorsement, stay away from this crap.


Previous Uwajimysteries

No comments:

Post a Comment