Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I'm Up To


A Day In The Studio

This is a quick video showing what a typical day in the studio is like right now. Were moving pretty fast because we all just had our morning coffee.



Well, that's all I really have to post for now. I was going to take a longer video but it would have just be us dong the same thing over and over again all day long. I'm not really doing much more then this at the moment, there is a lot of work that needs to get done and only a short amount of time to do it in. I still have a few hours here and there when I can work on my own work but lately it's been filled with getting all my tax stuff together and working the numbers so I can get the best return I can. Last year I got $4 back, hopefully I can double that this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment