Monday, March 29, 2010

Something I heard today

I Need A Dollar

John played this song on kexp this morning and I really like it. I think it might be my new theme song for the moment.



This song is actually the theme song for the HBO show How to make it in America. That's where John found it. I have never seen the show, mostly because I don't have HBO or even a TV. HBO does have some great programs and I think if I could afford it I would watch HBO a lot. If HBO was smart they would start offering their programs online. I would consider subscribing to it so I could watch some of their new programs like the new band of brothers show Pacific. Now, I could download the bootleg torrents online but I am more then willing to pay to watch them online if HBO got their act together. Anyway, I just like that song.

1 comment:

  1. Jay and I watch that show and sing the song every Sunday night when it's on, so catchy. I had to download it last week.

    ReplyDelete