Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thrifty #5

Short But Sweet

So I'm spending the weekend up at Casey with my family. I just got up here but I do have a thrifty item I will share for this week. But yesterday I found the most amazing thing but it will have to wait until next week's post. I just don't have time to share it this week. Most of my weekend will be spent taking pictures up here so hopefully I will be sharing those pictures on here in the next few days. I think my Friday Feature post will be on Casey.

Here is an item I bought at value village about 8 years ago. 

For a long, long time I had no idea what this shirt was for. I tried looking up W.S.C.A. on line but all I could find was Western Saddle Clubs Association. Then a few years ago I found out what it was for. Washington State Cocaine Anonymous. Now, I wore this shirt and still wear this shirt all the time. No one has ever commented on it except for the happy new year or the y2k. I just wonder if there was someone who saw me wearing it and knew what it was. I use to wear this shirt to class all the time at SPU, I wonder if any of my professors knew what it was. I wonder if they gave me a higher grade thinking I was a recovering cocaine addict. I sitll wear this shirt, Its a comfortable shirt and I really don't care if people think anything of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment