Friday, March 12, 2010

Maybe Something Good Tomorrow


A Quick Share

So I spent the day relaxing and took the ferry over to Port Townsend to have lunch and wander around the shops and the used bookstore. I decided to document this trip so I took 2,073 pictures and I'm now putting them together to make a little video. You will be able to see what I saw during the day. I just held my camera for the most part at about chest level and just clicked off a picture about every 10 seconds. I didn't take any pictures in the shops but I did snap a few pictures of my lunch slowly disappearing. The weather was really rough and windy while we were waiting for the ferry so I got some good wave shots I think. If this video turns out good I think I may document more of my life this way. I might take the time and document one whole day of my life. I did something like this last summer where I compiled together all the pictures I took in one weekend, but that was only about 600 pictures. So I'm curious to see what 2,073 pictures looks like.

Here is the video I made last summer of one of my camping trips. This is one of the first time lapse videos I ever made. (besides this stop motion video I made a few years ago, long story behind that video)


Weekend At Bay View from Ian Gill on Vimeo.

I might finish this new video tonight, if not it might have to wait until Sunday, I have some more exploring to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment