Sunday, March 28, 2010

Revamp

Change Is A Commin'

I'm going to be doing some redesigning of this blog. I like how it is layed out now but there is so much wasted space. Just look to the left and to the right, see all that blank space? It really limits the size of pictures and videos that i post. I wish I could change the width of the post column in this template. There are other templates with wider post fields but I'm not too thrilled about them. I think I am going to try the new Template Designer just put out by blogger. So in the next week or so you may notice some changes, it will still be the same dribbled rants in the posts but the stuff around it may look a little different.

I am also going to redesign and relaunch my etsy shop sometime in the next month. I need to better present my items and better represent my shop. I sold my first item this weekend and actually received payment from the person this time. So that has given me a little incentive to be motivated about my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment