Saturday, March 6, 2010

Canada

C Eh N Eh D Eh

I like Canada and I guess Canadians are OK as well. They are like that odd neighbor you see only once and a while. Your not really sure what their up to most of the time, their usually quiet, clean, never make much fuss. I use to go up to Canada at least once a year, but I haven't been in about 6 years. I think its time I make the trek back up to the Great White North.

I didn't watch any of the Olympics in Vancouver this year. I followed some of the results online but I didn't watch a single event, mostly because I got rid of my tv. I think it would be a good time to visit Vancouver after all that money has flown through it. It already had an amazing art scene and hopefully they are benefiting somewhat from Vancouver's fortune.

I've explored Victoria fairly extensively in high school as well as the area surrounding Vancouver such as Burnaby and Surrey. Although downtown Vancouver is still waiting for me to discover. I think I would like to explore Vancouver island a bit more and maybe hike along the West Coast Trail sometime. I also want to  make a trip back up to Loon lake where my dad took me and my brother camping once, and where my brother locked the keys in the van. I think it would make for a nice weekend escape sometime soon. Although first I need to get my passport renewed.

Canadian TV is awesome. I use to watch the cbc late night movie all the time. It helped me discover some amazing movies. I have always liked Canadian humor. I like their Strange Brew, Red Green Show and Kids in the Hall, although I don't really like their Trailer Park Boys.

Here are some of my favorite clips from Kids in the Hall.










Now take off, you hoser.

No comments:

Post a Comment