Saturday, January 7, 2012

7


Gillville Christmas

This years Gillville Christmas was pretty much like every other year. Everyone shows up, drinks and talks for awhile, then we eat some great food and drink some more, then we talk and drink for a little while longer. Then comes the inevitable photo session. This never goes very well. There are usually 10 people taking pictures which means that everyone is looking in a different direction. This happens every year.

It usually starts off small with someone taking some small group shots.

IMG_3446

Then more people get drawn into the room.

IMG_3451

At first there is mostly just confusion

IMG_3456

Which quickly turns into chaos

IMG_3472

It's hard to get a good shot of everyone all at once

IMG_3491

Take 2

IMG_3497

Take 6

IMG_3498

Take 19

IMG_3486

I give up

IMG_3515

Well, with all the photos I took I was bound to get at least 1 or 2 decent shots.

IMG_3481

IMG_3466

I guess this is where I should apologize to all my aunts and uncles, mostly my aunts, for all the terrible pictures I took and posted of them. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, oh my gosh!! Julie told me about these pictures and sent me the link for your blog. I am laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my face! Never a dull moment during Gillville gatherings. Thank you for taking the pictures and sharing them, this made my day :-) love, Eileen one of your crazy aunts

    ReplyDelete