Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10

Around The World

I had my first order from my Etsy shop for this year today, and it's all the way from Denmark. Hjørring in Vendsyssel to be exact. So I thought today I would go back and see just where I have sent one of my pieces to around the world. Here is a list of cities and countries I have sent one of my pieces off to. 


Canada
Calgary, AB

Denmark
Hjørring, Vendsyssel 

Italy
Bari, Bari

Switzerland
Genève


United States 

Arizona
Tucson 

California
Antelope, Goleta, Oakland, Riverside, Santa Barbara

Connecticut
Norwalk

Georgia 
Athens, Cleveland, Savannah

Illinois
Chicago, West Chicago

Kentucky
Danville

Massachusetts
Boston

Michigan
Clinton Township, Grayling, Rochester Hills

North Carolina
Moyock

New Hampshire
Manchester

New Jersey
Eastampton

New York
Baldwinsville\, Bronx, N Bellmore, New York, West Babylon

Nevada 
Henderson

Oregon
Portland, Eugene

Pennsylvania
Philadelphia

Texas
Plano

Utah
Salt Lake City

Virginia
Virginia Beach

Washington
Aberdeen, Lynnwood, Renton, Seattle, Puyallup

I guess 19 out of 50 states aint so bad, well maybe 5 out of 257 countries needs a little work. I guess my goal should be to go down the list and try and knock off each state and country one by one. So look out Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland,  Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri     Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Marianas Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Virgin Islands, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming and then Afghanistan, Akrotiri, Albania, Algeria, yada yada yada, ect. the rest. 


It's interesting to think about all the things I've made and where about in the world they are. Maybe even the people who bought one of my rings wore it with them on a journey they took. It would be nice if my rings sent me post cards letting me know where they are and how they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment