Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24

You Choose 

I didn't really know what to blog about tonight. I was going to post a video I've been working on but it's not done yet so you cant sees it. I thought of a few other things to blog about but cant decide which one to post and I can't really post them together because they don't really fit together so I will give you the option to pick one.

One of these is amazing and you should watch it, the other is important and interesting and should be listened too, and finally one is, according to youtube, the worst video ever. Click one one of the numbers below and accept your fate. Choose wisely.

1        2        3




*UPDATE: Due to some feedback it appears that two of these links are terrible, and only one is worth clicking on.

No comments:

Post a Comment