Tuesday, January 3, 2012

3


Portlandia

Last Wednesday Carmel and I went to go see Portlandia the Tour. Its basically Fred and Carrie showing off the new season of Portlandia. They showed a few clips from the new season and did some Q&A with the audience which went kind of off track when every drunk person in the place went up and asked questions. They also had Kyle Maclachlan and Dan Savage there. I have to say after seeing the show I'm excited for the new season. They also just posted all the first season episodes on Netflix so I've been watching those. I don't want to give anything away about the new season before you see it for yourself but there is some really funny stuff.

There is one thing I'm concerned about though. They asked the audience if anyone makes jewelry, to which I and a handful of people raised our hands. Then they asked if anyone in the audience knows someone who has started making jewelry, to which almost everyone raised their hand. They then sang this song about people who you know who are making jewelry now. I'm guessing I'm going to be catching a bunch of crap about this, most likely from my sister.

Here is a video clip taken from another show.


Damn it.

You can watch an episode of the new season here: http://www.ifc.com/portlandia/videos/portlandia-one-moore-episode

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky that I really like the jewelry you make and I have a feeling that if I gave you a bunch of crap you wouldn't be giving me much jewelry.

    ReplyDelete