Friday, January 13, 2012

13

Sundown 

Todays sunset was pretty amazing, the sky and just over all atmosphere around that 20 minutes of the sun setting was so electric. Everything had this amazing color to it. I was able to grab my camera and take a few shots while it was still going good. Here is what I got.

Sundown

The sky was such an amazing color, we probably only have a handful of sunsets like this a year. I wish I could have stayed and watched it longer or gone to get a better view but I had work to do, oh well.

The color was so amazing that i started to play around with the pictures a bit.

Sundown

Then I made a few that were fitting for Friday the 13th.

Sundown

Sundown

Not only was the color of the sky amazing, the texture of the clouds was also remarkable. Just look at this B&W picture to get the real sense of it.

Sundown

Anyway, I hope you were somewhere where you could look out and see the sunset today too. If not I'm sure there were a lot of people posting pictures of it on facebook for you to see.

2 comments:

  1. seriously incredible, I was totally enthralled. From the train I got to watch the whole thing! Great pictures Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures of it. I pulled over to take a few photos and just look at it. It was just about exactly what I expect to be zooming through when I die. People talk about amazing light and beautiful clouds...well I think what we all saw has to come close to what it would look like.

    ReplyDelete