Monday, January 23, 2012

23

Draft Texts

So I was going through my phone today and I noticed I have a lot of draft texts. I guess they are text that I started typing and then closed my phone or text that I never ended up sending. I thought I would share some of them with you as most are really random and weird.

Econ
Like
There are mounted police around china town
Well
Ousted
Ivy
Kern
Gothic
Gube
Teet
Catalyst
Hundreds
Cavalist
Need any more liar
Malfunctioning
There's a guy on the roof a
Maybe
Dont distract me. I'm
A
Now I'm at fred
Elemo
Leges
There's a huge helmantes
I don't know? The ferry i guess
I had sushi
John said he cant make it tonight but he gave me a list of things to yell out while you talk
I saw a book at ty
Three baby scabmos
I'm headed home now
Ok
Sure. I'm doing a got
No
John told of not to come into work today
Sit at your own risk
Special
Mama mia papa pia Ian's got the
Weight center
Bell repair kit
I'm having chicken laurt
I guess it's obvious I must use my text as a spellchecker sometimes. Other times I'm really drunk by the looks of it. As for the rest I don't really know. I guess some you should be thankful because these are the text you could have gotten from me but didn't. Well maybe these are not that much stranger then the regular text I send. I should submit this into some poetry contests, I'd probably win a national prize or something.

1 comment: