Saturday, January 14, 2012

14

Never Let Me Go

Tonight I watched Never Let Me Go with Carmel. We had both read the book and really like it so it was interesting to see just how the movie adaptation was. It was actually pretty good on almost all aspects of the book except one. And I don't really want to say what that aspect is because if I tell you and you haven't read or seen the movie then I will kind of give it away, so stop reading now if you don't want to know. If you read the book you don't really realize just exactly what is up with these kids and why they are in this school. With the movie it seems a little more obvious right from the start that something is up. But for the most part the movie is pretty true to the book, although, there were parts they left out that I wish they included. If you have read the book, I definitely recommend you watch the movie. Also if you have seen the movie, you should read the book; you might understand some things a little better. Over all its just a great story. Just a little warning though, the ending might make you sob buckets and buckets of tears like it made Carmel.

No comments:

Post a Comment