Sunday, January 15, 2012

15


Ink&Paper

I know I've been sharing a lot of videos lately but I just keep finding ones that I feel are worth sharing. This is another video I think is worth the watch. It's a view at two dying industries and two long struggling hold outs. They just happen to be right next to each other. It great to see the love that these two businesses put into their work and it's also sad to see them struggle. When businesses like this close, they are usually lost forever. I hope these two are around for a long long while.

Directed by Ben Proudfoot



Original Music by Kyle Malkin



Sound Design & Mix by David Bolen



Show your support:



Aardvark Letterpress

2500 West 7th Street

Los Angeles, CA

(213) 388-2271

www.aardvarkletterpress.com/



McManus & Morgan Paper

2506 West 7th Street

Los Angeles, CA

(213) 387-4433

www.mcmanusmorgan.com



October 2011.

ben@benproudfoot.com

www.benproudfoot.com

www.dinnerwithfred.com

Kyle Malkin: www.kylemalkin.com

David Bolen: http://www.youtube.com/everythingfilm

No comments:

Post a Comment