Monday, January 30, 2012

30

Moleskine


I love Moleskine, I have a few of them. They are just so portable, dependable and useful. I've had one banging around in my backpack everyday for the past few years and it is still holding together. I'm going to share with you just what I use each of them for.

I have one to record the items I post in my etsy shop. It's where I keep a record of the size and shape and description of each item in case I need to reference it later. I've been filling this book up a lot lately and I will need to get a new one pretty soon.


My everyday Moleskine is one that I use to sketch down little ideas or rough sketches for projects I might want to do. I don't use it as much as I should, but it is always there when I need it.


This Moleskine is one I just started carrying around in my pocket. I use it to write down short little messages I would have sent Carmel if I could still text her. I just started using it and it's a little strange because sometimes I get an urge to check back and see if she has responded like it was my phone or something.


My last Moleskine is one that I just got today. It's a weekly notebook planner. I'm going to force myself to use it. I've never kept a calendar before, I've always just done it in my head. But with this I can now write down goals on dates and it will be harder to look them over or just pass them off. I'm hoping it will help me to keep organized, and also to remember what day of the week it is.


Well these are all of my Moleskines, for now.

2 comments:

  1. I think I see my box in your idea book! I like the typewriter moleskine the best, sometimes I want to check my notebook to see if you've texted back too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the plans for the box you made, cool! It's also good to know you like them so that I have that as a gift idea.

    ReplyDelete