Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rooftops

I spent some time on the roofs of some buildings today. At work I decided to go up on the roof because it was just such a beautiful day I wanted to take some pictures of the mountains.



You could almost see John's studio from the roof.



I would love to go up on this roof sometime later and do some night shots. You get great views of where I-90 and I-5 meet with the West Seattle bridge in the background. It could make for some great rivers of light. It is also directly under the flight path for Sea-Tac so you could get some great streaks in the sky. So many possibilities. I just hope the owner is ok with all this.

Later in the day we met at my grandmothers to celebrate her 84th birthday. She lives at Bayview Manner on Queen Ann. Her building literally has the best view of Seattle, better then Kerry park. We had dinner up on the 10th floor and I got there just after the sun had set.



You can see more pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment