Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cat Boutique

Here are the top 10 keyword search results for this week from the Google Analytics I have set up for my Etsy shop. These are the keywords people type into search engines that brings up a link and directs them to my shop. Still not so sure why some of these searches would bring them to my shop.

1. japanese chainmail cube (good)
2. etsy ian gill (good)
3. bracelet leaf linked (not really sure)
4. buy cameos cabochons (what?)
5. cat boutique (umm wtf?)
6. flying heart with wings necklace (?)
7. hanging kitchen towels' (no)
8. ian gill sculpture (good)
9. irish chainmail (good)
10. mercury jane designs (who?)

Maybe Google is trying to tell me what I should start making. The Google is wise, maybe I should obey the google and open up a cat boutique.

2 comments:

  1. hey, i'm mercury jane! go figure, some of my top ten keywords usually always involve harry potter somehow.

    ReplyDelete