Sunday, February 28, 2010

These Are The Songs Of My Life

I have a lot of rotating favorite songs I listen to. Some I go back and listen to again and other I just seem to forget about. I am always looking for that next great song that I will not only like right here at this moment in my life but will continue to like for years to come.

I heard this song for the first time today on the radio, its from Rocky Votolato's new album.



This song really speaks to me in my life right now. Will it in a few years? I don't know. I use to have a lucky coin that I would always carry with me but I acidentially gave it to a homeless man outside of Dicks one night. He probably won the lottery or something. But I think I have found a new lucky "coin". Its one of my dad's brass work tags that I found on the sidewalk by SPU. I don't know how long it had been there, or why it was there. I carry it with me now so hopefully its good luck.

Here are some other songs that have lasted the test of time with me.

This might be my favorite song of all time.



This is one of my new favorites that I just can't seem to hear enough of. I always crank the volume up super loud and sing along with this one.



Theres not much music from the 80's that I listen to over and over again, but this song it the exception. I think its the harpsichord that I love the most.



Then there is Johnny Cash's cover of the Nine Inch Nails song Hurt. I want this song played at my funeral.



So many more songs I could list, I guess this is just a small glimpse into the music I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment