Thursday, February 11, 2010

Post about Posts

I have decided to create themed posts for each day of the week. I got the idea of this from other blogs I’ve seen. I think it will keep me blogging more often by setting a format for each day on just what I am going to blog about. I sometimes find it hard to figure out just what to blog about, what to share and what not to. I would like to post something every day if I could so hopefully this format will keep me in check. So, I have a few ideas for the days of the week and hopefully I will be able to fill the rest.

Sundays - not sure yet.

Mondays - Uwajimystery Monday. This will be about mystery items I find at Uwajimaya. Items that have no English on them or ones that you just can’t tell what it is or you just wander why it would exist at all. I not sure I will be able to do this every week because I will not always get a chance to go to Uwajimaya all the time.

Tuesdays - Talkie Tuesdays. I will borrow this from a friend’s blog rumination reading room, she use to do this every week. I will share moves I have watched or movies I want to watch.

Wednesdays - What I’m up to Wednesdays. I will share what I’m up to either with my own work or work I am doing for other artist.

Thursdays - Thrifty Thursdays. I share items I have found in thrift shops. I love going to the goodwill or value village at least once a week. I always seem to find some amazing things. I will post pictures of what I found and how much they were.

Fridays – Featured Friday. I will feature an artist, etsy shop, video, site or any other amazing thing I might find throughout the week.

Saturdays – Hmmm, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment