Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random Clicks

Canon Ae-1

I got a few rolls of film developed that I took with my Canon Ae-1. Its always a crap shoot with film, sometimes the shots you think will look great come out all blurry and some random shots you take are actually the best ones. The pictures I uploaded to my flickr are sort of the best from two rolls. They range from pictures I took up at Casey, to my sisters and to John's studio. I still have a half roll in the camera with pictures from Bellingham but those will half to wait.

Here are some of the pictures but you can see the rest here.

Tucker lying on the couch wondering what I'm doing.

Random dog fetching a stick out of the water at Casey.

I love lamp.

Pineapple Upside-down Cake.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Tucker cracks me up! We call that his "regal beagal" look.

    ReplyDelete