Thursday, July 8, 2010

Busy

Hot & Busy

Damn it was hot today, I totally understand the whole kilt thing now. I haven't been posting much lately because I've been busy trying to find work and also working on things for my etsy shop. I'm working on some new lens pendants which I have a bunch of rough wood blanks cut out for. I'm going to post them here pretty soon with my other items I've been working on. I've been wanting to relaunch my etsy store for a while but I was so busy helping other artist with their own projects I had to put it off. Seeing how now I don't have any other work at all I sort of need to get my shop up and running and start selling things on a steady basis otherwise I'm pretty much screwed. I've also kept busy doing odd jobs and some photo and video work but nothing steady and also nothing that will pay the bills. For all those reading out there, if you know someone looking for help, let me know. I think I'll be ok for the next few weeks but if I don't find something soon I think I will have to start implementing some of my New York strategies right here in Seattle.

Until I have more time to get back into my normal blog routine I'll leave you with this amazing video I found on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment