Monday, July 19, 2010

New Stuff

Pictures

I've been taking new pictures of all my old and new items. Its seems fairly simple but it ends up taking a long time.

Here are some of the pictures. I tried to capture them as to work best on etsy.


Here are some pictures of my ghetto photo studio I have set up.


I just have three light sources diffused with white paper. It works fairly well, its easy to set up. I found the lights at a thrift store. The paper on the two side lamps is June from my big calendar ripped in half and taped into a cylinder, it works really well because it's such cheap thin paper. Patent pending.


The top lamp is also diffused with a piece of paper, this time an old credit card statement, again really cheap thin paper.


No fires, yet. In all I think this set up cost me $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment