Thursday, July 15, 2010

Etsy


Keywords

I use Google Analytics to keep track of my etsy shop and I've posted before on how I get some strange results when it comes to keywords that bring people to my items. Now I wish I could see just which items people are looking at when some of these search terms bring them to my site. I have no idea how these terms bring people to my shop. There are a lot of strange ones but these are my favorite ten, so far, in no particular order.

1. what is a headband with feathers called
2. vintage salt and pepper ducks
3. keepsake baby shower cake toppers pregnant lady 
4. fleece cat hat pattern
5. cat boutique
6. hanging kitchen towels'
7. hang low nipring
8. whole body skincare
9. womens upcycled recycled clothing
10. vintage nose studs screws

I'm at a loss for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment